On Ship






We loaded on to the ridiculously luxuriant Silver Explorer yesterday.  I was immediately greeted with champagne and other cocktails so as not to get too bored while checking in.  My butler Dean showed me to my suite and meant it when he said he could get me whatever I needed.  So far he's seemed disappointed that I have not taken advantage of him.  
My suite is about 460 square feet and has a sitting room, wardrobe, bathroom and bedroom.  The bathroom is bigger than any bathroom at my home.  It has a tub and separate shower and the sink is a huge basin.  The walk-in wardrobe is even bigger with plenty of room to change and store stuff.  Right now I am sitting at the ample desk in the sitting room.  

Comments

LisaMarie said…
Mabel and Stella: "Thank you, daddy, for the sheep! Thank you, thank you, thank you, daddy daddy daddy! I love the little sheep! I love you, love you so much! I can't wait till you take pictures of the penguins! I hope you see one of the penguins hatching from the egg and if you see one I hope you take a picture of it. I saw that picture of that sheep and I love you, love you, love you daddy! I love you really, really daddy! I love you as much as I care about you."
donnadaye said…
Oh, MY! Your butler! You are getting spoiled big time!!!
heymeg said…
tell Dean I said wazzzup! Awesome room! The sitting room looks so nice. beds comfy? i want potty pics!
heymeg said…
This comment has been removed by the author.