Bertha has left The Property

The Disney Property. Turns out that nine days is about enough. Overall Maggie did really well on her own in the camper. I think there were days she was in there for twelve hours on her own. She has exceeded everyone's expectations.


Played with an iPhone today. It was about as slick as I thought it would be, which was pretty slick. The couple of drawbacks were that the phone doesn't seem to be capable of sharing its internet connection and that I couldn't get the keyboard to go full screen. I think it would have been easier to type if the screen were full. But it did everything it is supposed to do. It is the easiest phone to use I've ever seen, the google maps function is awesome and you can surf the actual internet with a real browser. It's a good thing they didn't have any in stock or I might the proud owner of that and a 2-year contract.

Comments